Never been to Life Community? We know that it can be an intimidating experience going to a church you’ve never been to. So we invite you to explore our website, check out our sermons online or shoot one of the pastors an email, so you can get a better feel for who we are, without leaving the comfort of your home.
What you can expect at Life Community any given Sunday morning…
- A relaxed atmosphere of genuinely welcoming people
- No pressure or judgement and no dress code, so wear what you’re comfortable in
- If you have kids, they will enjoy fun, age-appropriate classes while you are in the adult service
- There is food, coffee & juice available at the start of service for everyone
- A live band will lead us in 3 songs (feel free to sing along or just listen)
- Someone will say “hi” and pray
- A pastor will give an encouraging, relevant message
- The band will play 1 more song
- … And it will all be over in about 65 minutes!
What About My Kids?
We have incredible children’s programs because kids are a priority at Life Community Church. There are specific children and student programs offered for Nursery – 12th Graders.
All these programs have a check-in and check-out system for your child’s safety. If you would rather bring your children into the adult worship service with you, please feel free to do so. You’re also welcome to join your child in their specific program and experience first-hand the fun environment for active learning in our Children’s Life ministries.